We’re back at Vinna Fitness and we’re so excited to reconnect with our seasoned members and welcome new members inside the gym! From the bottom of our hearts (And squats!), we’d like to thank you for your ongoing support throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
For those of you who’ve already taken advantage of being back in the gym — we’re so happy to reconnect with you! And for those of you who have yet to make it back through our doors, we’re looking forward to seeing you soon! We know it can be a little nerve-wracking heading back to the gym amid a pandemic, but we want you to know how much we truly care about your safety and health.
Below, we’ve detailed our Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedure, which is designed to be inclusive of and effective for higher-risk populations. Regardless of whether you fall into that category, we thank you for your ongoing participation.
How We’re Prioritizing Social Distancing & Sanitation Inside the Gym
At Vinna Fitness, we’re doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our members and coaches. To adhere to social distancing, building capacity, and sanitation guidelines, here’s how we’ll be operating until further notice:
● Gym capacity. At any given time, we will only be allowing 4 people inside the gym. This works out to 3 members and 1 coach per session.
● Gym organization. Because we’re only allowing 3 members and 1 coach inside the gym for each session, we’ve divided the gym into 3 distinctly marked zones. Each member will have their own private training station with all the necessary equipment.
● Gym equipment. We will be disinfecting all gym equipment after each use.
● Coaches. All coaches will wear a mask whenever members are present inside the gym. Coaches will also undergo daily temperature screenings and complete a daily illness/exposure questionnaire.
● Members. All members who plan to train indoors will be asked to complete the Minnesota Department of Health’s general illness/exposure questionnaire at their first indoor training session. After completing the initial questionnaire, we ask that you fill out a new form at 2-week intervals. Additionally, we ask that you inform us if or when any changes to your health status occur.
How We’re Prioritizing Safe Entry & Exit
To protect the health and safety of everyone who trains and coaches at Vinna Fitness, here’s how we’ll be conducting gym entries and exits until further notice:
● Please enter the gym at your scheduled session time and not before.
● Please wear a face mask upon entry and until you are in your private training station.
● We will use a non-contact thermometer and ask that you report any changes to your illness exposure questionnaire.
● Please wash your hands upon arrival.
● Please exit the gym by the 50-minute mark of your session. This will allow 10 minutes for staff to disinfect all used equipment and set up for the next hour block.
● Please wear a mask when you are not inside your private training station.
● Please wash your hands prior to exit.
Vinna Fitness: Where Members Get More Than Just a Workout
At Vinna Fitness, the health and safety of our members and coaches have always been our top priorities. We’re doing everything we can to protect both your safety and ours during these uncertain times, and we’d love to see you inside the gym, training hard to build your best, most functional body!
To learn more about our semi-private personal training programs or how we’re prioritizing safety and sanitation, give us a call today at 952-426-3963. You can also contact our team online with any questions, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can!