Lani has worked in the sports medicine and fitness industry since 1999.
Her primary focus is to encourage her clients to continually work toward the exercise goals they have set for themselves, whether that is weight loss, increasing strength, injury prevention or rehabilitation/aftercare of a previous injury.
- B.S. in Athletic Training & Exercise Science (Mankato State University)
- Certified Athletic Trainer (NATA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Functional Movement Specialist (FMS) Level 2
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified (HKC)